An Award – for ME?

Kate over at Will Wally Wonder nominated me for¬†my first¬†Blogging Award!ūüôā ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Merry Christmas to me! Please take a moment to wander around Kate’s delightful site! I promise I’ll be here when you get back. *thumbs twiddling* *twiddling …* *twiddling …* *twid–* Oh! You’re back! I hope you enjoyed your trip Down Under!ūüôā As with…

Live Friends in a Virtual World

I have always been great¬†at meeting¬†people. I¬†chat with them, get to know them¬†and¬†love them – easy as pie. At least,¬†it used to¬†feel like¬†that. The older I become, the more difficult it seems to make meaningful¬†connections. At almost fifty-two years of age, recently separated from my husband of twenty-eight years, and living in yet another ‘new’¬†area…

Happy Thanksgiving 2015!

Time to review what I am thankful for this year. At this point I stopped typing and stared at the screen for a good five minutes. With a look on my face, like, you know, the cats in the photo below. It’s not that I don’t have things I am thankful for, but this year…

Balor of the Valkyrie Fae I

Of Creation and the Fall into Corruption The Annals of Balor, King of Valkyrie, Volume I You should know, I was not always as I am. In fact, I once was the apple of Aodhan’s eye, if ever there was such a thing.   Before time began, before existence itself, all stood empty, like a…

It’s ALL Mental

Faith¬†vs.¬†Thought Someone once told me that tennis is 90% mental. Do you know what the other 10% is? Mental. All of us live our lives inside our heads – we mentally interpret data in order to make decisions. I think, therefore I am. So, when I ran into a blog post asserting that Christian faith…